Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Thong Song!

This post is just in time for the summer.

You guys remember the "Thong Song" by Sisqo? I came across it on youtube today and was ROLLING. If you remember the video, you remember it had a few nice video 'actors' in bikins, dancing on the beach. The song was eh, whatever...but the video made you forget about the song. But peep the video and then we'll discuss why Sisqo is an idiot. Whether you like the video or not, you at least have to get to the 1:50 mark.



Dude..all these bad chicks laying on the beach half butt nekkid, shining and probably tipsy from Malibu and pineapple and this dude is doing back flips on the beach. What the hell is Sisqo thinking? When was the last time you hopped in your drop top benz, sped to the beach, saw some bad chicks, and then decided to go and do a back hand spring for no reason? Who does that?! I don't care if my hair is silver and I got my bird chest out and I'm wearing some hammer pants, if I'm on some chicks, I'm good to go. But if I'm doing gymnastic flips and kicking up sand on chicks trying to get it in...please feel free to slap me.

Holla!!!
J Lee
-sorry it's been so long since my last note, folks. But I'm baaaaack!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well it was just a video lol. what did you want him to do? start freakin with the women on camera??

Novelty Pens said...

It's too bad that the video link is broken....

zhiman zhang said...


Shortly before the beginning of the MMORPGs TESO there by the developers once more news for Endgame. The team at Zenimax on-line Studios Cheap ESO Gold answered the question of what you'll do once reaching the utmost level.

About Me

Just a guy trying to put his stamp on the world. Everything else you need to know about me, will probably be in this blog.